Bare Health Personal Training, Membership Agreement and Release of Liability
The undersigned will begin training with Bare Health (1005 Caymus St, Napa, CA 94559 or off-site at clients preferred location or online clients via zoom or facetime) and in consideration for the training I receive there, I agree to the following:
1. I have no health or medical condition that would impact my ability to undertake strenuous workout routines at Bare Health and offsite locations that Bare Health has organized, and I have verified any concerns that I have in this regard with my family doctor.
2. I understand there are risks inherent in a strenuous workout and I voluntarily accept those. I agree to waive and hold Bare Fitness Inc or Bare Fitness Global Inc and Tessa Mini, Matthew Kathol, Armando Castro, Carla Castro or Andy Roundez harmless from any and all injuries due to negligence, the use of equipment, or other occurrences which may occur during the exercise or workout routine that I will receive at Bare Health. I knowingly assume any and all such risks associated with my training at Bare Health.
3. The undersigned hereby agrees that this Release and Waiver is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of California, and if any portion hereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, not withstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
4. My training will take place primarily through scheduled appointments. I understand that I must cancel these appointments within 24 hours of the time on which they are to begin or I will have to pay a full fee for a late cancellation.
5. Members: entrusted with access to Bare Health access to Bare Health, outside normal working hours, agree to abide by the following rules:
a. Members will not bring guests into the Bare Health, outside normal working hours, without prior written approval from Bare Health
b. Hours of operation for members is 4am-10pm 7 days a week
c. Personal training clients of Bare Health have first priority to machines.
d. Team training is strongly encouraged for the safety of all.
e. Members will clean weights, cardio equipment, and floor following use, at all times. All equipments will be returned to proper location.
f. No duplicate keys will be made unless approved by Matt or Tessa.
g. Keys will be returned with the discontinuation of membership.
h. A fee of $25 will be issued for any lost keys.
i. Members will pay their monthly dues to Tessa Mini or Matt Kathol on the first of every month by auto-debit, check or cash.
j. Bare Health doors will be kept locked outside normal business hours. No equipment will be moved from Bare Health at any time.
6. I have read and understand the aforementioned agreement, and obtained any advice that I might need. I agree to the terms and condition herein stated.